[game_preservation] IGN is closing the Gamespy and Classicgaming networks

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat May 30 15:22:09 EDT 2009

Hey Devin!

Any links to a press release/article about this? and any more info?
(exact dates, who is responsible, email addresses...)

I'm going to contact the Archive Team about it, though it'd be good to
link to the relevant info on it (I've searched IGN.com and Google for
info but nothing has come up).

Andrew