[game_preservation] Videogame Archive exhibit on display

Vowell, Zach zvowell at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 11 16:18:25 EST 2009

Hey guys,
Sorry it's taken so long to reply.

Devin: Unfortunately, I think it's too late to add any information on Punchatz.

Andrew: That'd be great if you could post something about it on the blog! Also, we have some images, and hope to put a few up soon, followed by a more comprehensive gallery of exhibit images so that those who don't travel through Austin will have a chance to see what it looks like.

I'll definitely let the list know when those images will be available online.

Zach