[game_preservation] Armin Gessert, Giana Sisters creator, passed away

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Nov 27 14:31:33 EST 2009

Might be localised importance? I am sure some regional differences are
true of that era, and country differences of course.

Could do with some experts in certain systems fact-checking these
memorials (or putting up any relevant information) but quite honestly I
don't know any to ask myself, haha :)

Andrew