[game_preservation] MIT Research

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 16 17:58:29 EDT 2009

Devin,

All the MIT people I know from that era probably live within ten miles
of Stanford these days. Another confirmation of how smart they are!

Henry

Devin Monnens wrote:

> I am interested in doing research on mainframe computer games produced

> before 1975. I will be in Boston from November 6-9 on an unrelated

> trip, but will be visiting MIT for their open house. I was curious if

> anyone here knew someone at MIT who would have knowledge about this

> period who I could meet with while there. Any other resources would

> also be greatly appreciated!

> -Devin

> www.deserthat.com <http://www.deserthat.com>

Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;
Film & Media Collections
HRG, Green Library
557 Escondido Mall, Stanford University Libraries
Stanford CA 94305-6004 USA
http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood
lowood at stanford.edu; 650-723-4602