[game_preservation] White Paper blogged by Bruce Sterling!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Oct 28 20:35:59 EDT 2009

Oh, don't get me started on the splintered Underdogs thing. There are a
few sites that have the data running on them, lets leave it at that to
be honest.

Good to see people posting about the white paper though! We'll need to
think of doing some more at some point as was said at the end of that
whitepaper.

Andrew