[game_preservation] DOOM manifest for PVW project

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Sep 16 13:59:40 EDT 2009

I finally got some time to check this out, apart from it's DOCX, and
darn shucks if I don't own that particular bit of software. Can anyone
whip up a ODT or DOC version? :) I am interested in reading it.

(Proprietary formats for documentation of preservation practices, let's
not even get into that argument/minefield, hehe).

Andrew