[game_preservation] Archivist's Burden Redux

Rachel "Sheepy" Donahue donahrm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:57:33 EDT 2009

I'd suggest using NTFS or EXT3 just because far more
imaging/backup/recovery programs support it than HFS+. Especially in the
open source domain!

(this is coming from staring at specs on forensics software til my eyes
fell out last week -- there are a few Mac specific packages and a few
individual tools.. but not nearly as many as for others)