[game_preservation] Book debinding

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:00:13 EDT 2010

Hey, that's an excellent system! I had been wondering how to find a solution
like this where you only need open the book 45 degrees.

The trouble is, it won't work on this particular book! The guide is VERY
tightly bound, and so it is impossible to open to even a 45 degree angle. I
don't think I can even open it to 30 degrees without seriously damaging the
binding. So I think debinding may be the best way of doing it.