[game_preservation] List of Archives

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:12:48 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

Finally loaded this one to the wiki. I want to eventually get this in
interactive format so people can go in and more readily edit the
information. I think some of the contact information is *still* incorrect.

http://wiki.igda.org/File:List_of_Archives.doc

The results were rather interesting. Unsurprisingly, most respondents had a
very small team with a small budget, but what surprised me the most was that
more archives were working with computer games than console games (50% vs
72%). I've submitted the survey results to Eludamos journal of game studies
as part of presenting the material at the Albuquerque conference. They
included a lot of ideas based on feedback from respondents for how the
mailing list might better help its users.

-Devin