[game_preservation] Generations standards?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Apr 18 09:41:49 EDT 2010

I'm still thinking about this kind of dataset, database wise. I think a
game history repository website could hold what essentially are massive
amounts of information on games/systems/companies/whatever, being
sub-pages, linked articles and resources and whatnot rather then a
single "wiki page". It's related to this bibliography thing I'm still
slowly building.

I'll try and actually sort out what I'm doing, build a prototype, and
get some feedback on it. I mean, if Mobygames or Wikia had the kind of
functionality I would like (Mobygame's more fact checking but with
wikia's articles), I'd certainly be helping them out instead of thinking
of my own version :)

Andrew