[game_preservation] Classic gaming magazines for sale in digital? Plus Gumpei Yokoi translation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Aug 17 12:23:33 EDT 2010

Great news on the translation! :D (makes me want to start posting such
news on the IGDA blog).

The Books LLC thing republish wikipedia articles AFAIK...yes, royally
dodgy unless you really need a lacking-pictures, bare-basics, poorly
chosen, snapshot of wikipedia offline where you have no electronic
device. Easy way to check is to highlight the contents of the synopsis:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=It+is+published+monthly+and+comes+with+a+cover-mounted+DVD+of+software+.+The+magazine+is+published+by+ACP+Magazines+Limited+%2C+which+is+one+of+the+comp&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Sigh!

Andrew