[game_preservation] The most significant development in the history of floppy game/software preservation!?

István Fábián if at caps-project.org
Thu Feb 25 14:14:15 EST 2010

Hi Henry,

Long time no see...!

Prototype devices are already available or can be DIY built - we give full
specifications and working software in the beta downloads.
Note, that the final device will have slightly different hardware design to
better deal with older drives - but generally speaking it works as is right
now.

We expect to have pre-built devices available early summer, please see this
news item:
http://www.softpres.org/news:2010-02-24

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me directly or use our
ticketing system:
http://www.softpres.org/contact

Kind regards,
Istvan