[game_preservation] Two books on Gumpei Yokoi [Japanese]

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:21:48 EDT 2010

Oh yeah... I never thought of ordering them through the library. I will ask
my local library (or maybe LGI will order these, too?). Otherwise, I have a
birthday coming up, but I don't think I can convince anyone that the $40
shipping is worth it! Seriously, if shipping was even $10 less, I would do
it myself (though I would be fine with $20).

Like I said, if I can get a copy, I can begin the long, slow process of
translating it. Though I think it would be best to contact the publisher
first and see if they have any plans, or if we could get a contract to
translate it for US publication.

-Devin

>>> http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4845910500/tugenowomakur-22/ref=nosim/

>>> *http://tinyurl.com/2azxagq*

>>> I'm not really sure who you would contact to get started on such a

>>> project. I just know they are 225 pages long each, so it's not like this

>>> would be a cakewalk! Maybe one of those guys like Chris Kohler is on

>>> it...

>>> www.deserthat.com <http://www.deserthat.com>