[game_preservation] Fwd: [SIGs-Admin] You're Invited!: Frag Dolls Women in Games Photo @ E3 2010

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 10 12:29:40 EDT 2010

<From the Women in Games SIG. Henry>

Hello, SIG leaders -

I'd greatly appreciate your help in distributing the below info to your
SIG's and chapters... Our SIG solely put this together for the games
community, and we'd like to see as much participation as possible!

Kind regards,

Fiona Cherbak

Chair, IGDA Women in Games

Frag Dolls Photo Shoot of Women in Games at E3 - Thursday, June 17

IGDA Women in Games and Women in Games International invite you to
participate in the upcoming Ubisoft photo shoot of "women in games' E3 2010,
hosted by the Frag Dolls. Scheduled for Thursday, June 17 at 9:30 am, all
women in the games industry attending E3 are invited to show up at the south
side of the plaza in front of South Hall, located at Pico and Figueroa. The
photo shoot will only take a few moments, so be sure to show up on time!

This potentially historic photo is a reprise of the Frag Dolls invitation in
2006 to all females in the gaming industry for the first annual group photo
of women at E3. Along with our partners and sponsors, we will be gathering
together as many industry and gamer females as possible for this event to
demonstrate the significant presence of women in gaming. Spread the word to
every woman you know in games, student or professional...we want to see you
there!

Facebook event RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=128561110506561