[game_preservation] Game Database question

Jan Baart jan_baart at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 15 10:04:22 EDT 2010

Hello Sean,

edition is indeed the term I currently use in my design for the next
layer under games and ports. I'm just unsure if these fit in right there
or not. The problem with edition is that is also used for things like
Limited Editions which contain the same game but additional
digital/physical content, usually.

, Jan