[game_preservation] Swag archive?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 15 15:00:06 EDT 2010

Never seen a site/archive that advertises they take things like this,
and I would be pretty sure space is limited to usually more
manual-inclined material or major advertising (this usually found in
magazines) rather then flyers...hmm, I do wonder.

I'd not be surprised if it is both useful and necessary to preserve (it
is pretty useful to reflect on in some cases), but for starters, I bet a
lot is just thrown out as you said! Perhaps if someone does know
somewhere, we can all chip in sending stuff to them, even if it is just
a collector or person who has a lot of spare room, I know I've got a few
bags of old GDC stuff, and some UK game event stuff too (Develop
conference and other things) which I'm not really hanging onto for any
reason other then I've not quite thrown it out yet.

Andrew