[game_preservation] Sumer Game - Merrill or Dyment?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:57:52 EDT 2010

Just heard it straight from the king's mouth (or his keyboard, rather) -
Sumer was indeed designed by Doug Dyment. I don't know where the idea came
from that Richard Merrill built the program though. I think it might be as a
result of this book, which I have heard lists Sumer's designer as Merrill:

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-At-Work-Snapshots-Thirty-Five/dp/1555580920

Time to change the history books...