[game_preservation] EGM Lives Again

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed May 5 17:43:03 EDT 2010

I'm not interested in the magazine, as such, but such restarts are
usually coupled with an entirely different staff and/or publisher - is
it the case here? Just wondering :)

(Urg, for some reason it uses "paradigm", as in "Electronic Gaming
Monthly represents a new paradigm that integrates print and digital in
brand new ways..." - hmmm! at least it isn't a paradigm shift! :) ).

Andrew