[game_preservation] Game graduate school?

Rowan Kaiser rowankaiser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:58:33 EDT 2010

@Jose - I have a B.A. in History from Antioch College.

@Michelle - That's a pity, I have something of a connection at Illinois, but
I believe she teaches Women's Studies, so probably irrelevant anyway.

I'm aware of general things about grad school. My partner already has a
Masters and is applying for Ph.D programs. But she wants to go to a
traditional Literature or Composition, and can easily find websites that
have the Top X Programs for Renaissance Literature or whatever. I've only
been able to find video game-based programs haphazardly. For example, the
Comparative Media Studies program at MIT is one that I've had my eye on:
http://cms.mit.edu/academics/graduate_program.php