[game_preservation] Digital Game Museum?

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 30 22:50:05 EDT 2011

Devin,

Your last sentence: That's what made me wonder, too. I suspect that
Halfhill wrote the piece, because he was asked to be on the Board and it
probably seemed like a good thing to him. However, it's clear from the
write-up that he knew very little about the Museum. Something didn't
seem quite right when I read it, which is why I poked around.

By the way, when searching google one of the results pointed to a logo
design contest, so I think it is possible that somebody "borrowed" the
SIG's design and the Museum just didn't check.

Henry

650-723-4602; lowood at stanford.edu
http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood