[game_preservation] Kotaku: Videogame History MuseumKickstarter short on funds

Alex Handy alex at themade.org
Mon Aug 22 15:48:06 EDT 2011

I think that's a different museum. There's rather a lot here in the SF
Bay Area these days. There's the MADE (my group), the Digital Games
Museum, founded by Judith formerly of the Computer History Museum, and
now there's the DigitPress guys, who are on Kickstarter right now.

Just to keep everyone clear on who's who.