[game_preservation] Kotaku: Videogame History MuseumKickstarter short on funds

István Fábián if at caps-project.org
Tue Aug 23 10:06:33 EDT 2011

Hi Richard,

We've invested 10 years of R&D into preserving the digital content and can read out, analyse and preserve anything from disk media - the most challenging type for preservation.
The technology is very similar to how the disks were duplicated in the first place.
The results can be used under software emulation, hardware emulation, mixed environments, and even written back to a real disk, so you could actually showcase the real hardware with a working disk as needed, without damaging the original.

So The time you've bought so far could actually be used for good and it can be done NOW :)

We'd be interested in working together with you to preserve your game or any other collection.
Please let me know your thoughts on this; feel free to use my email.

Kind regards,
István Fábián

www.softpres.org
www.kryoflux.com