[game_preservation] First annual CIMPL Lunch

Andrew Perti andrew.perti at thesimm.org
Sun Aug 28 13:44:02 EDT 2011

Greetings all,

Just a reminder that the first annual meeting of the Consortium of
Interactive Media Preservation Logistics will be meeting at the
Cheesecake Factory across the street from PAX here in Seattle today at
12:30 for lunch and brainstorming.

Some of the topics we'll be discussing are storage environments,
shelving/storage taxonomies, data migration/integrity, analog to digital
capture, international nomenclature glossary development, artifact
acquisition methods and much more!

Hope to see you there! If you're not in Seattle, we will be taking
minutes of the meeting and posting them online for all to see. We would
truly appreciate your feedback for additional topics we may have
overlooked or aspects of covered topics that we haven't delved into.

Thanks!

--
Andrew Perti
Founder | Seattle Interactive Media Museum