[game_preservation] On Disk Monthy (Big Blue Disk) issue with the game Bubba Goes West

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:11:50 EST 2011

Hi Henry,

Yeah, GDC is super-expensive. I'm only going because I got a pass from
elsewhere! Anyway, I had wanted to try running skype at the conference, but
my laptop seems to have issues with the sound card since I updated the OS
(that and we don't know if there's internet in the meeting room). On the
other hand, I can see if we can record the session and put the audio and/or
video online. In the future, I really think we should experiment with remote
conferencing.

I've forwarded your question to one other source. If you've got the
platform, that helps, too! (sorry, not sure what One Disk Monthly is...).
Other than that, SPS might be familiar with it.

-Devin