[game_preservation] The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment

Alex Handy alex at themade.org
Sun Feb 27 19:55:50 EST 2011

Hello folks! I finally managed to subscribe to this list, amidst all the
crazy work we've been doing to kickstart the Museum. I'm sure you've all
heard about us by now, so I won't bother doing the song and dance here.

I just wanted to let everyone know we'll be in booth 2040 at GDC, and that
we hope to meet everyone on this SIG who's able to make it to the show.
Please let me know if you want to schedule time to meet, or have any
questions.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Alex Handy
510-282-4840