[game_preservation] The Videogame Archivist

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 01:09:27 EST 2011

I'd agree with Rowan. Though I've heard people attempt to explain
using "videogame" to denote the generic catch phrase it's morphed in
to now vs. "video game" for the original technical descriptive. I
don't subscribe to that however, video is in both of them so the
splitting/not splitting seems silly to me.

Marty

>>> http://www.thevgatv.com/

>>> <http://www.thevgatv.com/>They cover classic games. From an initial

>>> look, it reminds me of Gamepro from the early 90s (i.e. not a good

>>> thing).

>>> www.deserthat.com <http://www.deserthat.com>