[game_preservation] The Videogame Archivist

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Jan 10 10:19:43 EST 2011

I have used "videogame" (I despise "video game" like I despise "body
building" - I like to see the words unified) for years and stand by that for
the entirety of the business, be it handheld, computer, console, arcade,
etc., regardless of display type. No reason to split hairs otherwise. It's
the most convenient, expansive and easily understandable term we have to
describe "everything". It's then fairly easy to work down from there to be
more specific as the discussion or subject matter dictates.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
Armchair Arcade, Inc.
http://www.armchairarcade.com <http://www.armchairarcade.com/>
Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books