[game_preservation] Game Preservation at GDC

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 18 00:31:38 EST 2011

Devin,

As it happens, I'm on the Board of the that Museum! I hadn't realized
that Alex was going to be speaking at GDC, though.

I don't know if Alex is on the list -- I don't think so -- but I'll
mention it to him and try to get him to come to the Roundtable.

Henry

On 1/11/2011 11:02 AM, Devin Monnens wrote:

> I was checking the list of sessions currently scheduled for GDC and

> noticed this one:

> Preserving Our Past: Saving Historic and Antique Software from Bit Rot

> Alex Handy, Museum of Digital Art and Entertainment

> http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/12079

> Is Alex on this list? I hope they don't schedule the Preservation

> panel at the same time as one of these relevant sessions... Not that

> I'll be able to attend this year unless I win a free pass...

> www.deserthat.com <http://www.deserthat.com>

Curator, History of Science& Technology Collections;
Film& Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
650-723-4602; lowood at stanford.edu
http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood