[game_preservation] Should Wikipedia Be Responsible for Gaming's History?

Alan Au aau at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 20 13:14:35 EST 2011

There's a long-standing "debate" on Wikipedia about this very topic. Well, not games preservation in particular, but about the concept of inclusiveness:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deletionism_and_inclusionism_in_Wikipedia

As far as I can tell, the crux of the matter is locating suitable external sources--Wikipedia is fussy about that.

- Alan