[game_preservation] Digital Press kickstarting a videogame history museum

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Thu Jul 7 23:02:41 EDT 2011

On 7/7/2011 8:07 AM, Devin Monnens wrote:

> so whether the data on a floppy disk is readable is kind of

> irrelevant.

I am always blown away by archivists who think this way. (I know you
don't, you're just relaying the information.) I doubt a Webster's 2nd
edition would be worth anything if the pages were unreadable.

I wonder if they take it a step further and treat the diskette itself as
optional, which leaves you with an effectively empty box.
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/