[game_preservation] Digital Press kickstarting a videogame history museum

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:28:25 EDT 2011

István, what options do you have available for funding of this project? For
instance, can you get government grants, use Kickstarter, private donations?
I assume if the word was out that funding was needed, it would be easier to
get funding from private donors (including game developers).

With regards to software, do you have any Amiga Software of the Month Club
disks? I have some, but I suspect they will not be usable as IDF archives as
I ran all the software... (at least one of the disks is non-operational as
well). However, they contain some interesting works from the demo scene,
including games and MOD files. If you or anyone else is interested, I can
ship them to the closest KryoFlux (to save on shipping - I don't have one
myself) and copies can be made that way. I have several dozen.