[game_preservation] a useful site?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:07:53 EDT 2011

Thanks, Ryan! These are fantastic!

On that note, there was also an article in the latest Game Developer
regarding a micro SD drive for the Atari 810! This is a very sexy solution
to the problem of failing storage media that I hadn't considered.

rossum.posterous.com

New drives for old machines are fantastic (and I'd buy one if they made it
for the Amiga), but let's hope he doesn't decide to build any Universal
Robots!

-Devin