[game_preservation] Descriptive terms for Video Games

Rowan Kaiser rowankaiser at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:06:22 EDT 2011

Jan, what is a "Personal Development" game? And I agree whole-heartedly
about Action-Adventure being necessary. It started as a genre hybrid,
perhaps, but it's become its own, Zelda-like thing.

I actually agree with Andrew about multiplayer, at least in one crucial
instance, which is the MMRPG. I'm not sure classifying WOW as just an RPG is
enough - especially if the classification system is intended to lead people
to games that they play.

Rowan