[game_preservation] Some notes from today's IGDA heads meeting

Henry E Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 2 12:22:11 EST 2011

Andrew, you are right about the site, of course, and the present IGDA team will totally acknowledge it. There was some discussion about ditching the website and rebuilding from scratch, but there are problems with that, as not all chapters and SIGs are in the same situation. The best tack is to be in touch, as you suggest, and to go form there. Gordon says at this point he will try to "underpromise and overdeliver."

Henry