[game_preservation] MECC Software Catalogs?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:37:13 EDT 2011

I was curious if anyone has copies of MECC software catalogs from the 70s.
By 1978, you could purchase the whole library, so I assume they had catalogs
listing what all was actually in that library. Unfortunately, I can't seem
to pull up any information on this using Google, so either I'm not using
proper search terms (or looking in the right place) or they're just not up
there. Anyway, I know they had the whole Huntington Project catalog (which
should have included Hamurabi), but not sure what else was there.

-Devin