[game_preservation] Digital Game Museum?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun May 1 05:29:17 EDT 2011

Hmm, that I think is worth asking about, I know before we chose that
logo we made sure no one else was using something similar...I know we're
not going to change ours anytime soon unless someone wants to make a new
one :)

I mean we have been using it for a fair few years now, and of course
while places still pop up without knowing about this group it's a bit
bizarre how similar it is. At least contact them about us existing!

Andrew