[game_preservation] Fwd: Get these items in by June 3 you will have 1 ticket to IGDA Summit for your SIG!

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Wed May 25 14:19:07 EDT 2011

Hi Michelle!

I think this has to be an interesting collecting area, though I will
confess: It's an area of game history that I do not know much about.
If two or three people in the SIG are interested, it would make a great
project.

So, everybody, who would be interested in being on a small group to put
together some ideas on how to proceed?

Henry

On 5/25/2011 8:44 AM, Michelle Hinn wrote:

> Henry,

> Any interest in collections of accessible (games for the disabled)

> games? I'd be interested in being on the steering committee (I'm chair

> emeritus for the game accessibility SIG).

> Michelle Hinn

> On May 24, 2011, at 11:46 PM, Henry Lowood wrote:

>> Andrew A.,

>> Can you update the info on Melanie? I'm guessing Julia probably

>> needs to be deleted, as well.

>> Henry

>> On 5/24/2011 7:12 PM, Melanie Swalwell wrote:

>>> *>*I don't see where the spreadsheet asks for a full list of

>>> members, but if needed, Melanie (Swalwell) is our mailing list

>>> editor, so she might have that.

>>> I don’t think a full list of members is required. Nor can I easily

>>> get this info out of mailmain: we have 127 list members, but I often

>>> only have an email address for members, or sometimes just a first

>>> name (whatever people choose to list).

>>> Regarding (3), I attached the document. The leadership is me

>>> (chair), Andrew, Devin, and Melanie. See below. I'm not sure if

>>> Julia Brasil is still on-board. Julia (or Andrew), can you confirm?

>>> * *SIG Chairperson:*Henry Lowood -/Stanford University/

>>> * *Mailing List Moderator:*Melanie Swalwell -/Victoria

>>> University of Wellington///

>>> btw, I haven't been at Victoria since 2008, so it's probably time to

>>> update that info... I'm now at Flinders University (in Adelaide,

>>> Australia).

>>> Melanie

>>> game_preservation mailing list

>>> game_preservation at igda.org

>> --

>> Henry Lowood

>> Curator, History of Science& Technology Collections;

>> Film& Media Collections

>> HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall

>> 650-723-4602;lowood at stanford.edu

>> http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood

Curator for History of Science& Technology Collections;
Film& Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries, Stanford CA 94305-6004