[game_preservation] Computer Legend and Gaming Pioneer Jack Tramiel Dies at Age 83

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Mon Apr 9 15:53:37 EDT 2012

On 4/9/2012 2:41 PM, Martin Goldberg wrote:

> I'm sorry we lost that chance, but more importantly I'm sorry for the

> loss of an industry icon, holocaust survivor, father, and grandfather.

This is a great loss. While his business practices were not universally
appreciated, his products were loved by tens if not hundreds of millions
of people, and were significant contributions to our related fields.
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/