[game_preservation] Release date of the Odyssey?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:13:17 EDT 2012

Ok, that's proof!

Took me awhile to find the Odyssey there :) (It's at the very bottom for
those without eagle eyes)

That's really weird - Munich '72 Olympics and here we are with the 2012
London Olympics! That makes Odyssey 40 years old right now!

I also liked mention of the last Civil War veteran at the top left.

Thanks, Marty!