[game_preservation] Release date of the Odyssey?

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:54:07 EDT 2012

On Aug 9, 2012 9:27 AM, "Benj Edwards" <editor at vintagecomputing.com> wrote:

> Very interesting, Marty! I only have a minute, but I wanted to share the

results of some digging I did last night.

> I combed through various legal documents of the Magnavox vs. Activision

case files provided to me by Ralph Baer (I think you (Marty) and Curt
Vendel scanned some of them them -- if so, thanks!). I found two
references to the specific release month of the Odyssey.

Benj - yes, those would be the ones we scanned. Still have a lot more to do
actually, took about 12 banker boxes full of documents to archive and scan.
Most are by Curt.

I'm in the car on the way to CGE, never went to sleep last night, but I at
least wanted to send over that ad quick.