[game_preservation] Marx TV Tennis (1974)

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 11:52:22 EDT 2012

Andreas,

I am curious in how the game play. How does it compare in relation to Pong and The Super Pong home machine? It seems this is a $20 alternative to the $100 real deal, but exactly what do you get for that $20?

The sleep of Reason produces monsters.

>>> http://www.benjedwards.com

>>> http://www.vintagecomputing.**com<http://www.vintagecomputing.com>