[game_preservation] Preserving TTY paper tape

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Jan 20 12:54:12 EST 2012

Any tape programs made at TNMOC are just recorded in simple text files I
think, although there is no concentrated effort to get everything
recorded just yet - some tapes are so old we will need to do them by hand.

We put the data back on tapes pretty easily. All serial stuff connected
to the punchers I think, but I can get more information tomorrow on how
it is done from the experts :)

Andrew