[game_preservation] Original Pong prototype?

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 18 19:37:33 EDT 2012

Devin,
Yes, that's it. There is also a photograph of it on the cover of the
IEEE Annals of the History of Computing issue that included my article
on Computer Space and Pong.
Henry

On 6/18/2012 5:29 AM, Devin Monnens wrote:

> Does the photo with Al Alcorn contain the original /Pong/ prototype

> installed at Andy Capp's?

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03/05/pong_anniversary_al_alcorn/print.html

> I was curious whatever happened to that machine.

> On that note, are there any big events planned for the 40th

> anniversary of /Pong/ and the Odyssey?

> www.deserthat.com <http://www.deserthat.com>

Curator, History of Science& Technology Collections;
Film& Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
650-723-4602; lowood at stanford.edu
http://www.stanford.edu/~lowood