[game_preservation] IGDA Chapter Meeting Minutes

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 9 12:40:26 EST 2012

Jim,
In truth, a bunch of us went to another lecture instead, so you didn't
miss anything that involved the whole group.
Devin, were you not able to attend remotely? I think the video feed went
ok; we had 5 or 6 people on it.
Henry

On 3/9/2012 9:27 AM, Jim Leonard wrote:

> On 3/9/2012 11:06 AM, Rachel "Sheepy" Donahue wrote:

>> I'd definitely love to know what you guys talked about this year!

> The meeting only had the room for an hour -- after that, discussion

> moved to the show floor. As an online participant, I was unable to

> accompany the discussion to the show floor ;)

Curator for History of Science& Technology Collections;
Film& Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries, Stanford CA 94305-6004