[game_preservation] Video Games Magazine

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:23:41 EDT 2012

I came across reference to *Video Games* magazine, an early videogame
magazine that went into publication in August 1982. The premier issue has
an interview with Nolan Bushnell. Does anyone have a copy of this?

http://www.amazon.com/Video-Magazine-Volume-Pac-Man-Bushnell/dp/B004JKFHRI

In addition, is there a listing of the indexes for each magazine? I know a
lot of early gaming magazines were digitized (some on Archive.org or
Atariage, others through less-reputable sources...), but I've never heard
of this one until recently.