[game_preservation] Preservation round table at gdc?

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 2 19:24:39 EDT 2013

All,

Due to the lighting (or lack thereof) in the room, I couldn't tell if we
were being videotaped. Not all sessions are. There were perhaps 50
people in the audience at the high-water mark. The presentations were
pretty snappy, and we covered a bunch of different topics, so the
content was good (if I say so myself) and I made several new and useful
contacts after the panel concluded.

Henry