[game_preservation] The 20 Most Valuable Vintage Board Games

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 2 16:03:33 EDT 2013

I'm guessing a number of people on this list will be interested in this
article, even though it is slightly off topic.

Not doing too badly here myself. I own 17, 18, 20 (unpunched) and used
to own (and sold) 15 and 16. Plus I have different versions of 8 and 11
- but who doesn't own those? Based on what I received for 15 & 16 (back
when eBay was young), the prices in the article are more or less
accurate. Aren't there a few older games that reach or exceed these prices?

The 20 Most Valuable Vintage Board Games | Purple Pawn
-http://www.purplepawn.com/2013/07/the-20-most-valuable-vintage-board-games/
<http://www.purplepawn.com/2013/07/the-20-most-valuable-vintage-board-games/>

Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;
Film & Media Collections
HSSG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries, Stanford CA 94305-6004