[game_preservation] Internet Archive Starts Archiving Commercial PC Games?

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 15:32:45 EST 2013

I asked Jason Scott about that on Facebook. He basically said "I'm not a
legal expert, so I can't answer that" regarding the Atari stuff. Someone
here might be able to get a better answer. If the archive is legit, then a
university could use it as a resource. If not, then I assume the proper
copyright holders will eventually request that the relevant files be taken
down, or they just won't care.