[game_preservation] Fwd: [Media] Article

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:30:41 EST 2013

I've got some knowledge of it since we teach the videogame crash. However,
I think it's mostly information that everyone here would probably know (at
least if they've looked in detail at Steve Kent's and Tristan Donovan's
books).

Pretty sure there's some guys from the arcade museum on here - they would
be perfect for the interview.