[game_preservation] Ebay auction

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:28:54 EST 2013

VERY excited to hear about that, Frank! It's a real pain to track down some
of the old magazines. I've gone through the magazine sharing sites to find
particular issues, but it's hard work, and the collections are incomplete.
One thing I was trying to find was old Japanese magazines. Do you know of
any collectors with Famitsus and other magazines from the 80s and early 90s?